Friday, September 19, 2008

Movie Making Mode

Hey Everyone,

Here's the update:

1.) The rough cut is done. It looks amazing. We still are needing to put several more photos in and include my narration footage. I will be getting my narration recorded next Tues.! Please be praying that all goes well. That the Holy Spirit would just downpour on me and that the Lord's words would be placed in my mouth. I'm a little nervous, but God is so good and faithful and He has never let me down and He never will!

2.) Music is underway! :) My lead musician overseer is, Tyler Chance. He has been working so hard on watching the rough cut and then composing/recording music to fit the tone and feel of the documentary. The song my sister wrote about the measure of a man will be recorded soon.

3.) I will be meeting with the Chaplain of Northland Christian School on Oct. 17th watch the documentary before the theater screening on Oct. 25th in Tomball, TX. We hope to discuss more of the details of what will take place that night. I'm sooo excited! :)

4.) New website is currently being worked on. I will be sure to post a link when it is viewable!

And please, please be covering this project in your prayers! FOR GOD TO JUST USE THIS TO TOUCH LIVES FOR HIS KINGDOM!!!!!! This is for His glory alone!

Blessings,
Steph

No comments: