Monday, October 27, 2008

Screening: Silverado 19 IMAX Theater in Tomball, TX

The screening at the theater went amazing! We had about 250-300 people attend! I just started crying during my introduction as I welcomed everyone there. I feel so overwhelmed by the Lord's faithfulness! God is opening up doors left and right and He is just blowing me away. I know for a fact that the Lord directed this and not me, since I've had no experience in film making and directing any sort of movie before, I was able to encourage others that when God gives you a mission, He will equip you to do it! That His power will be at work in us and through us and He will be the One to complete what He starts. Glory be to God!

I am so thankful for my amazing, incredible Producer who the Lord so graciously provided! There is no way I could have done it without her support, hard work, ideas, thoughts, prayers...etc. Saphrin you are wonderful! :)


Here are some of the photos:

No comments: