Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crew Meeting!

Yummy! A coffee shop is always the best place to meet people!!!
Alrighty, so my crew and I got together last Saturday and covered all the details and just had a wonderful time regrouping and having some fellowship time! The money is coming in, slowly, but it's coming! We are around $5,000 we now need $8,000! That would allow us to add some more creativity to the project, color it up some. Michelle, my sister, is working on a theme song as of now. She and I will be cracking down on the documentary outline and get things organized before May! Here are a few shapshots from our get together!

Some of the crew, missing my Mom and Alan

Me (Director) laughing, can't remember the reason! :)

Evan (Executive Producer and Composer)

Chase (Director of Photography) and Saphrin (Producer)

Me and Michelle looking serious

Evan and I talking about the music score

Chase... deep in thought

Brian (CO-DP)

Some of the crew: Chase (DP), Michelle (My Sister), Saphrin (Producer), Kay (Photographer), Brian (CO-DP) and Evan (Executive Producer and Composer)

After our meeting at the coffee shop, we headed to an Italian restaurant and had an amazing time hanging out and getting to know each other better! The Lord is so faithful!

Blessings, Stephanie

No comments: