Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HEY!!!!

Hey Everyone! We are still alive and this project is still moving! :)

1.) This Thursday, I will be interviewing two more people regarding the topic, "the measure of a man." I will allow the two men to share their hearts relating to this very important topic that has affected my generation significantly. I'm so excited about it!

2.) Today, Saphrin and I did a lot of work on our new website that will be ready by next month. It will have information on our nationwide screening, trailers, clips, crew bios, information about this documentary, contact info...etc. We have hired an amazing web designer who will get the job done and give it his best! :) We feel so blessed! Also, Saphrin and I went from place to place trying to find someone who could put our footage on DVD's so that we can start transcribing. Well, because of the format that Chase shot in, several major post production company's were not able to read the footage at all. Thus, we asked Chase again if he could do it and he said yes! :) PRAISE THE LORD! The Lord provides!

3.) Mark Cubin e-mailed my producer recently and was asking how the project was going! Saphrin and I are so excited about this amazing opportunity! We'll keep you updated on further developments!

Keep praying!!!

Steph

No comments: