Saturday, June 21, 2008

Post Production Update 6/21

Okay everyone, here's the scoop!

1.) Saphrin and I have been working so hard on sorting through footage. Transcribing the lines that truly pop out, words that will beautifully connect to the topic, the vision of this documentary! We have discussed storyboards, talked and talked, Starbucks braining storming gatherings. We've been praying and seeking the Lord for wisdom in every decision. This is the Lord's project and He definitely is not going to allow us to get any glory from this. He is constantly humbling us and reminding us that we need to FULLY rely on Him to get this done! He is the one who will be able to complete what He has started! I just smile when I think of the Lord and His amazing mighty hand. That in one moment He does a thousand other things!

2.) Saphrin talked to Dallas Jenkins for 45 minutes the other day and discussed with him our storyboard, plans and desires for this documentary. He was thrilled and so excited for us! He gave us a few tips and definitely can't wait to see it when it gets done. He told us that he wasn't just flattering us to flatter us but that he really thinks God has given us something special.

3.) Mark Cubin has been keeping in touch with Saphrin as well. He is still asking us about the process of our film project, where we are and how it's going. He definitely is wanting to connect with my team. I'm so excited about this amazing opportunity. Who knows what the Lord has in store! :)

4.) We are planning to send all our tapes to our main editor, Nathan Webster, in a couple of weeks! Things have been so crazy, sometimes stressful, but overall I have been reminding myself to lean fully on the Lord for strength, ideas and guidance. He is so precious to His children when we choose to cry out to Him.

5.) Chase, Alan, Saphrin, My Dad (Craig) and I went and shot a couple more interviews at a small coffee shop in Dallas today. We captured responses of what Alan and Chase first thought when they met Nick in person, how he has impacted their lives and what they admire most about him. It was a special time on the street, getting footage together to spice up the documentary and just be able to connect again as a team.

Here are some photos:





Blessings,
Steph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

You two have so done it.

I COULD NOT be prouder of the pair of y'all. These pictures are amazing. Better than what I would have taken. You are now officially inducted into the Honorary Society of True and Faithful BTS Something-or-anothers. (my vocab just walked out the door--sorry. I'll come up with the rest of the name later. :o !!??)

Anyhow, SO proud of you. :D Like, speechless. Totally.

The B&W--is, is, is that the one with me?? Is that the one I'm in??? I think I see me. Yep, I think I do! My hair turned out pretty good, too, if I might say so. Aww (all over again), y'all were so sweet to include me in the evening. <3 <3

Lookin' at all these pix...*sniff*...you're gonna make me miss y'all real bad.

:D :D :D Love you. :D

Brittany Highland said...

stephanie, i am .so. excited about the work that the Lord is doing. does this sound weird, but i can feel the Spirit's presence when i read your words...no, it shouldn't sound weird at all! we gather in His Name and for His purposes!